Binzhou Pinguan Fresh Agricultural And Sideline Products Preservation Co., Ltd.
Main products:Apple,Pear,Onion
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Li Jack
  • Company Name : Binzhou Pinguan Fresh Agricultural And Sideline Products Preservation Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-543-15563079837
  • Fax : 86-543-3063766
  • Address : Shandong,Binzhou,No.13, Gongye Road, Jianglou Town, Huimin County, Binzhou City, Shandong,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 251714

Ya Pear

Ya Pear
Product Detailed
Related Categories:Fresh Pears
Related Product Searches:Ya Pear,High Quality,Pear,PG-108
fresh pears Grade:AAA Style: Fresh Certification: GAP

fresh pear

Packaging Detail:             4kgs/ctn, 10kgs/carton,and so on             Delivery Detail:             10 days after the deposit

Specifications

Ya pear ,Crown pear high quality competitive price

Fresh Ya Pear More than 10 years experiences for exporting fruit and vegetable, assure the quality very well

Fresh Ya  Pear 

Average weight per Ya pear is 125-260g. Max-weight can reach 530g.Size: 18/20/22/24/28/36/48/72/80/98/112/carton

The color is light green when picked up in harvest season and then turn into yellow. The characteristic of ya pear is full of juice, taste sweet and a bit sour.

Packing: 4kg/4.5kg/10kg/12kg/18kg strong carton etc*All pears with paper tray .Each pear with foam net. The packing can be arranged on customer's order

Description:*Medium-sized. 150-200g each piece. *Reversed egg-shaped. Thin skin with rust dots. *White flesh. *Crisp, soft, sweet, slightly acidic juice, small kernel. *Soluble 13%. sugar 8.5%. Vitamin C content, 2.26mg/100g. *Ripens in the middle of September,

Supplying period :the whole year

Payment Terms: T/T,D/P,L/C,D/P

 1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as

the remainder  50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) After sales confirmation signed,100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

Contact Person: Tony  Mobile: 0086-15154272491

( function(){ var aBigImageSrc = [ 'http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/351535904_1/Ya_Pear.jpg' , 'http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/351535904_2/Ya_Pear.jpg' , 'http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/351535904_3/Ya_Pear.jpg' ]; var oProductShow = new AE.run.minisite.productShow(); oProductShow.init( { 'aImgSrc': aBigImageSrc } ); } )(); Ya Pear



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.